View the full agenda online here.
Thursday, August 13:
8a.m.-10a.m. — Executive Board Meeting
10a.m.- 12p.m. — Committee Meetings
12p.m.-1p.m. — New Member Welcome Lunch
12:30p.m. – Registration Opens
1p.m.-5:30p.m. — Conference
6:30p.m. — Group activity and Dinner, TBA
Friday, August 14th:
7:30a.m.-8:30a.m. — Breakfast // YANG Special Breakfast Speaker Session
8:30a.m.-12p.m. — Conference
12p.m.-1p.m. — Lunch
1p.m.-4p.m. — Conference
Session Topics Include:
- Dr. Bob Nelson: Leading expert on employee motivation.
- Jody DeVere: CEO of AskPatty.com.
- Kathleen Winsor-Games: Career coaching and negotiation strategies.
- Kathleen Nalty: Unconscious Bias and Blindspots
- Julia Johnson: Past Women’s Board scholarship winner, ASE certified technician and Professor of Automotive Technology at Skyline College .
- The NPD Group: Current auto care industry trends.
- 2014 Auto Care Woman of Excellence Kathy Jorge, Delphi Product and Service Solutions
- 2014 Female Shop Owner of the Year Bogi Lateiner, 180 Degrees Automotive, Inc.
- Panel of executive auto care women:
- Kathleen Schmatz, president and CEO, Auto Care Association
- Laura Soave, Sr VP, chief marketing and communications officer, Federal Mogul
- Amy Bonder, vice president of sales and strategy, Bridgestone